Wednesday, March 23, 2016

One more time...

Some of our friends wanted to get some ice cream and see the house, OF COURSE!  So, just two short days after our pre-drywall meeting, insulation is already installed.  EVEN IN THE GARAGE CEILING! It's crazy how something as simple as insulation can change the sound and appearance of the inside.  It was even a little warmer!  Random: I like how they foam everything.  I mean there is spray foam anywhere insulation couldn't fit: drill holes, cracks, window jams, etc. The house is tight!

On a personal note...I have to leave the country for work.  So, today and tomorrow will be my last times to see the house for awhile.  I'm leaving it to my girls to hold down the fort and make sure progress is being made.  I don't know if I'll have enough service to blog or check anything, but Ashleigh will keep you updated as best she can.  Here's to hoping the baby stays in and house keeps coming along!   -  Luke

1 comment: